Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random

Things Today:

I went to the gym for the first time. I've been meaning to go for ages, but I finally got my butt out of bed early today and went for about half an hour. I felt really good afterward though, so I'm going to try to go again sometime this week.

I register for classes tomorrow, yikes! I've become really paranoid since registration last quarter was so awful, but I think I'll be able to get the classes I want this time. Hopefully!

I'm meeting with Dr. Earenfight - the chair of the Medieval Studies department - this afternoon to talk to her about history classes and how to officially declare a minor. I have what lit classes I want to take in the next couple of years down, but I really want to take at least one history class. She's apparently an awesome professor, so I hope I'll be able to take something with her.

Hmm, I think that's it for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment