Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Descisions, Descisions


So I'm thinking about selling this sucker back to bookstore, which makes me really sad for some reason. I can't really think of a good reason to keep it, other than the fact that I've grown irrationally attached to it. Sure, it's full of interesting texts that I'll probably want to read again, but it's over 3,000 pages, so I'm not very likely to just pull it out of my purse and read it on the bus. If I don't sell it back, it will more than likely just languish on my bookshelf for years until I finally get rid of it.

I'd probably get $20 for it - 10 americanos at Stumptown, though in reality I'd probably give the money to Dad, being the one who paid for it originally. Descisions, Descisions. I keep giving myself ridiculous reasons not to sell it back: I'd have to take all the color coded sticky notes out! It has my inane scribblings in it, that I really don't want other people to read!

I have until Friday to sell it back. We'll see what happens.

5 comments:

  1. i promise i won't comment on every post....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's fine. Comments make me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a box of college text books I have carted with us wherever we've gone.

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a whole bunch of textbooks hanging around, too. Some of them, you just get attached to. If you want to keep it or even think you might want to, you should. You can always change your mind later, after all.

    ReplyDelete