Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here We Go Again

When I told Herr E this morning that I was thinking about starting a blog, he looked me and said "Don't you already have one?"

Well, I do. This is probably the fifth or sixth blog that I've created. Of the other ones, I've forgotten most of their addresses and log in info, so I couldn't update them even if I wanted to. By now I've run out of catchy title's and usernames, hence the random Beowulf references. I'm not sure where those came from.

But the plan for this blog is to keep track of oh so interesting things that happen in my
fabulous Seattle life, though in all likelihood I'll be too distracted to keep up with it by April. We'll see how it goes.

6 comments:

  1. This is, if memory serves me, my...seventh blog?

    And if it makes you feel better, my blog url is "i lived on rum." Which apparently really freaked out dad for a second until Sara explained that's from "Treausre Island."

    And your url scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything normal I tried was already taken, so I came up with something kind of random. It makes sense to me, but probably to no one else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly approve of your Beowulf references. 8) And your blogging tendencies (if not entirely the location of you blog - mostly because I can't put it on my flist). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Sara! I never seem to keep up with all the livejournals I create, so I figured I'd start fresh somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, no problem. Gotta go with what works for you, right? 8)

    ReplyDelete