Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Day!

Today was my last day of classes for the year. I'm a little sad about that, but I'm excited for the summer and next year! Things are going pretty smoothly final-wise. My biblit paper is mostly finished (I just want to go through and edit it a little bit) as is the take-home test for that class (turned it in today). I took my French oral exam today and il a été fantastique! My French final is on Wednesday at noon, but I've been studying for that over the weekend and it shouldn't be hard. The last big thing I have to do is finish up my philosophy paper (5.5 pages) but I'll have all of tomorrow and most of Wednesday to get it done.

As per tradition, today was Senior Streak Day. I missed it last year, so Eddy and I made sure to go to the quad to watch this time. It was definitely entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment