Sunday, July 4, 2010

Feminist London - Day 2

Happy Fourth of July Americans! I feel a bit unpatriotic here, but oh well.

It was a bit of a slow day today, which was nice since we're all still jet lagged and fuzzy brained. I got up early and walked around Regent's park, which is HUGE and only a few blocks from our hall. I'm going to try to get up early and go for a walk every morning.

From Feminist London July 4


We all met as a group for breakfast as a little coffee shop near by, and then split up to explore on our own. Most of us took a bus to Camden Town where Dr. Smith had recommended a 99p store. We stocked up on needed supplies and then explored the market area.

I've spent to rest of the evening studying - catching up on my reading for this course and then doing some GRE prep. I have a ton of vocab words to work on! Yikes!

Sightseeing tour tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. "I took the tube over to Camden to wander around
    I bought some funky records with that old Motown sound
    I'm in London Still..."

    Looks like your having fun!

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should start using those vocab words in your blog posts for practice.

    ReplyDelete